What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on the user’s device and contain small bits of information
about the user activities—from entering to leaving—on the online websites services (hereinafter referred to as the ‘SERVICES’)
provided by WEVERSE COMPANY Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘COMPANY’).
Cookies work to improve the user experience on the ‘SERVICES,’ helping every user browse the websites as smooth as possible.
Furthermore, they do not contain any personally identifying information (PII).
By accessing and using the SERVICES provided by the COMPANY, the users are considered that they are in agreement with the COMPANY’s usage of cookies.
Types of cookies
1. Session cookies: They are only stored during a visit to a website and deleted from your device once the users leave that website.
2. Persistent cookies: They are saved on a device for a certain period of time, even after leaving a website,
and can be deleted by the users by configuring the cookie settings on the browser.
We use three varieties of cookies for our website.
- They are created upon logging into a website and are necessary for the user experience on a website.
- Disabling the essential cookies will restrict the users from the SERVICES and the relevant features.
- The information collected with the essential cookies will only be used to help the users browse and use the SERVICES as smooth as possible, and will never be shared with or sold to the third party.
- They collect anonymous data to help the COMPANY understand how the users browse and use the SERVICES, as well as monitor and analyze the errors that users may experience.
- The improvement cookies are necessary to improve the SERVICES and provide a better user experience. The information collected with the improvement cookies will only be used to help the users browse and use the SERVICES as smooth as possible, and will never be shared with or sold to the third party.
- By using the marketing and ad cookies, the COMPANY posts ad banners about the SERVICES on different websites through channels such as Facebook and Google.
- They help provide the contents most relevant to the users of the SERVICES, by configuring the target audience, as well as monitoring and improving the ad campaign.
- All the collected data with these cookies is anonymous and will never be shared with or sold to the third party.
- The users can opt out of cookies by following the ways listed in ‘How to control cookies.’
How to control cookies
The users can fully or partly opt out of cookies by configuring the cookie settings on their browser.
If cookies are not allowed to be used, certain content may not be accessible by the users.
Opting out of the essential cookies for the SERVICES may restrict the users from using all the features in the SERVICES.
Different browsers have different cookie settings.
Please check the links below to learn how to configure cookie settings and control cookies on different browsers.